READY TO TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT HEART MONITORING?
If you’re wondering about how advanced continuous heart monitoring might help guide your health care decisions, it’s time to talk to your doctor. Here are some questions you might ask:
- Would continuous, longer-term heart monitoring provide additional information about my health condition?
- Would the information from continuous heart monitoring help pinpoint a diagnosis for my condition?
- How long should I be monitored to get the best information about my condition?
- Which system would fit my lifestyle and/or condition?
- How might these monitoring options affect my regular activities, such as working, being active, or caring for my children or grandchildren?
- How often do I need to come in for an office visit while I’m being monitored?
- Is there anything else I can do to protect myself or get more information about my condition?
You may want to save or print these questions and take them with you to your next doctor’s appointment.